Wednesday, March 24, 2010

selagi ada kesabaran..

salam sayang to my God..
i wish get blessed from u..
thanks to all..
hari saya akan mmbuat muhasabah diri..
hari nie aku dpati satu bnda bila aku d rumah..
that is..i lack communication wif my mother n father..
i dont know why..??
i have to do something.
i'm a person tht talk so much..
but since i'm just wif my mom n dad..
i'm not talking at all..
live in a house..
talk one two word only.
how can things be like these..
another thing is..when i'm tired..
i dont like people ask me to do this n that..
can't they nitice that i'm very tired..
they can see i'm working whole day..
another one is people don't know how to greatful..
so dummy person..
how can this person in this world..
i'm like want to kill them..
hidup nie byk mengajar aku erti sebuah khidupn..
kita perlu sedar di mna kita berada..
berpijak d bumi yg nyata..
most important is..
dont dare to fooling me..
i'm not a fooling..
!!!!!!!!!!

i'm trying the best one..
to make sure people around me hepy..
n also my self..
p/s..norfatin hanim.. i'm really mis u rite now..


No comments:

Post a Comment